NF (No Fronting): Real Life

So my favorite artists at the moment, NF: Real Music,  has a reputation for a no B.S., work your ass off approach to his career. He does not play games or politics. He does not fall in line with the status quo or the expected behavior or attitude for his industry. He does not hide shit from people and won't be quite when people tell him to. Praise God, he actually found a label that will support him in being himself. But in spite of that, it has still been an incredibly hard road for him to find his way to seeing the fruits of his labor and getting closer to the success he seeks.

The funny thing with his is that he refuses to pursue pleasing people but at the same time he wants to be known as #1 because that is how he sees himself, but he refuses to be phased by people's lack of recognition because he credits himself to a high stature.

The main difference between me and him is that I do not care if anyone acknowledges my greatness. I don't need, want, or seek position, title, or reward. Note, I do recognize receiving those things make me feel very fulfilled in my work. But it there is any competition between genuine pursuit of excellence in my own self and my standards of integrity for my work with receiving any kind of recognition or benefits from my performance, I will forsake my longing to be recognized every single time.

It instantly spoils the fruits of my labor as soon as there is any trace of manipulation, striving, or control in pursuit of my passions. Which is also ironic, because Satan has manipulated me into striving and controlling my performance path constantly in my marketplaces. And I often feel trapped in my patterns of behavior.

But what makes it worse, is that the greater, integrous support system that I expect to follow professions of genuine integrous hearts, seem to follow suit to the world in falling short of a parallel integrity except its the further down the ladder you get the worse it is. This is all extremely disheartening to me, my expectations of the world just seem to be continually disappointed as to what is truly possible and realistic. But then I think again about the fire that burns with in me to see pureness of business and business men and women returned to the worldwide marketplace. Where no matter where you look every business person is seeking the best interests of everyone their business comes in contact with as does everyone employed under said vision. There is never any ladder climbing, selfish motives prevalent.

I look at how deep the corruption seems to be and makes me feel the manifestation of my heart, my vision to be impossible. I see no pathway to the end I seek. But then again that is one forerunners and pioneers are meant for. To establish a path where there was before no visible pathway.

I am just so frustrated and disheartened. I have been developing this massive vision and concept of what I desire to do in business and be an entrepreneur but the closer I get the further away I feel from my own vision. I feel like to live it out would be to defy my own nature. It is perplexing. But at the same time I am keenly aware of the powerful capacity of my God to be able to do anything He wishes. So if God wants me to do something, be somewhere, and accomplish something...as long as keep my eyes on Him and do what He does then I WILL!

Praise the Lort!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tales of a Perfectionist: Living in the Pocket

Sacrificial Affection & Expectations